Mon, 10 May | Beverley CRC and Community Garden
Good Thymes in the Garden
You are invited to come along to the Beverly Community Garden to enjoy a range of garden-based events... All activities will be free of charge and will run for a maximum of two hours each day.
Contact the Centre for all enquiries
Time & Location
10 May 2021, 9:00 am – 14 May 2021, 4:00 pm
Beverley CRC and Community Garden, 141 Vincent St, Beverley WA 6304, Australia
About the Event
- Propagating Plants - this workshop will be a hands on activity teaching participants how to grow plants from cuttings from either their garden, a neighbours or a friends garden.
- Blend the Perfect Manure - this little stinky workshop will show participants how they can create blended manures from the animals on their properties. We hope to encourage participants to connect with their neighbours who may have different manure sources.
- Conquer the Compost Pile - this fun workshop will show participants how to build their own compost heap at home using waste materials from the kitchen to the backyard.
- Squirmy Worm Farms - this interactive workshop will be presented by an external faciliator who will demonstrate and encourage households to manage their waste by building and managing their very own worm farm and then using the worm juice in their garden.
- Plant and Seed Swap - an informal activity inviting all community members to come along and swap their unwanted plants, seedlings and seeds with others.
Contact the Beverley CRC for more information:
08 9646 1600